These are the beliefs that The Mission holds. These commonly held doctrines of historic Christianity guide the staff of The Mission in our daily work and ministry.
- We believe in one God, Creator and Sustainer of all things – eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, and in His substitutionary and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, and in His Ascension to the right hand of the Father.
- We believe that man was created as a unique being in the image of God to have dominion over the earth, but man fell into sin and is, therefore, lost and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation be obtained.
- We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and thus become believers.
- We believe that the true church is composed of all such persons who, through saving faith in Jesus are born of the Holy Spirit and thus become believers.
- We believe in the personal and imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ and that this blessed hope has a vital bearing on the personal life of the believer.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting punishment.