Statement of Faith
- We believe in one God, Creator and Sustainer of all things and eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Bible to be the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
- We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His substitutionary and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection and in His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
- We believe that the present ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service.
- We believe that man was created as a unique being in the image of God to have dominion over the earth but fell into sin and is therefore lost and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation be obtained.
- We believe that the shed blood of Jesus Christ and His resurrection provide the only ground for justification and salvation for all who believe, and only such as receive Jesus Christ are born of the Holy Spirit, and thus become believers.
- We believe that the true Church is composed of all such persons who, through saving faith in Jesus Christ, have been born anew by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the Body of Christ of which He is the Head.
- We believe in the personal and imminent return of our Lord Jesus Christ and that this blessed hope has a vital bearing on the personal life of the believer.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead; of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting punishment.